Lust Have It Autumn Eco Box

I have really been enjoying the products I have been receiving in the quarterly Lust Have It Eco boxes. I subscribed to this in addition to my monthly subscription box as I have started getting into a lot more organic and natural products in the last few years - I feel like there are so many harsh chemicals surrounding us on a daily basis so trying to stay as natural as possible with beauty products can only be a good thing!

Here's what was inside:


For $29.95 every 3 months this bag is great value! Plenty of full sized products and large sizes of samples.


 

Alfaparf Milano Absolute Oil, Anti-frizz Oil Shampoo and Anti-frizz Oil Mask
As I'm always harping on about the terrible condition of my poor hair you can be sure I was happy to see these all included!


Savi Body Cream 
This is a bit of a small sample for a body cream and will probably only be good for one or two applications. It promises to increase circulation and is certified organic.


McArthur Complete Skincare Cream
This is full sized and retails for $54.95. The picture on the front of the bottle is fantastic - Mr McArthur is obviously very into his pawpaw! ;-) I'm looking forward to using this one to see if I too will fall madly in love with pawpaw...


Pretty Serious Nail Polish in Tux
This is a "big-3-free" nail polish and when I first looked at it I thought it was just a dark black. It's actually got some very pretty green sparkles through it so I can't wait to trial this out for Winter.


Close up of the Pretty Serious Nail Polish in Tux (apologies for the terrible picture quality!)
 

ELF Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow in Girly
I love ELF products and have picked up quite a few products from the US either on trips or through US websites - I am so happy we are finally seeing some of their products here in Australia! They are such great quality and only a few dollars each so fingers crossed they become more easily available. This pigment eyeshadow is a pretty shimmery baby pink that shown up as almost a pinky nude on the skin.


Wotnot Facial Wipes
I go through facial wipes like crazy so another pack is always great! These contain all natural ingredients and are supposed to leave skin feeling nourished due to the fantastic array of oild and aloe vera they contain.

Have you tried out the Lust Have It Eco Box?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see an ELF product in there!
    And the polish looks gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wotnot wipes are sooooo good! I have tried them before and loved them :) too bad I go through them so quickly otherwise I'd stick with these ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that nail polish! perfect for winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Precious Oil range, did wonderful things for my hair, I have already ordered the full-size products :o)

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the same polish in mine, but a different eyeshadow colour! I'm loving the Eco Box! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That McArthur cream is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete