February Lust Have It


I got home last night to find my Lust Have It February box had arrived. I'm loving having a surprise box of beautiful samples at the end of my day when these beauty boxes arrive. I'm hoping my glossybox will arrive later today too but for now let me share what I got in Lust Have It.


Taut Collagen Infusion Mask
This mask promises to tone, hydrate annd brighten your skin. I quite like using a cloth mask while I soak in the bath and relax so looking foward to giving this one a go.



Lush Sugar Scrub
I am a Lush junkie so was very happy to see this little beauty when I opened the box! It smells great and it's actually a product I've never tried so can't wait to try it. I hope there are more Lush samples in future boxes as this wins big brownie points from me!


Davroe Tame - Lemongrass Detangler
I am a big fan of products containing natural ingredients and love the smell of lemongrass in particular. This also contains jasmine and aloe and whilst I don't normally use a detangler in my hair this is the perfect travel size bottle for when I go away or to pop in my gym bag.


 Sasy n Savy Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Creme
This is a tiny tube so I don't think it will be good for more than one or two uses but still handy. I can't say I'm a big fan of the name or the packaging - seems a little cheap but we'll have to see.



Lancome Juicy Tubes
Woohoo! I was so excited to see this! I used to be obsessed with Lancome juicy Tubes but it's been years since I last had one and one try of this and I can't for the life of me remember why I ever stopped using them! The only disappointing thing is there is no colour name on the sample tube but it's a very pretty berry colour. I swatched this as well but by the time these are applied to your lips they really just show up clear. Will definately be back on the Juicy Tubes bandwagon after this!

That's all for this month, I was so impressed by the Lancome and Lush products so based on that alone I feel I got my $14.95 worth this month. Not as keen on the other products but that's just the nature of these sample services.

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. the juicy tube!!!! omg jealous... you got some pretty handy stuff!

    ReplyDelete