February Beauty Basket




Beauty Basket time! I love getting my monthly Beauty Basket. They have had some big issues with postage this month (hence why I am posting the Feb basket at the end of March) and with people not getting emails they sent but when it finally arrived it was well worth the wait. I have found Beauty Basket to have a great selection of products as well as many more full sized items than some of the other beauty boxed. They also added an extra product to apologize for the delay so I am a pretty happy girl right now! :-)



Here's what arrived:


Lady Jayne Hairbrush
I seem to lose hairbrushes at a ridiculous rate so another one is always handy. I have heard brushes made from natural materials are supposed to be better for creating shiny hair so will definately give this a try.


John Plunkett Essentials Creme Cleanser and Makeup Remover
I'm yet to try any products from this brand but any cleanser that can take off my makeup at the same time gets a big tick from me so hopefully it does this!


Face Of Australia Impact Curl Mascara
I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I have quite long eyelashes so my main concern is volume when choosing a mascara. I'm yet to find one that I really think makes much of a difference from a curl perspective (I usually use an eyelash curler anyway) but hopefully this can add some volume.




Body Shop White Musk Libertine Eau De Parfume
I've had quite a few Body Shop fragrances over the years and have been quite impressed. Hopefully being an EDP this will stay on throughout the day and I did quite like the scent when I tested it briefly.


Sunsilk Perfect Straight Detangling Spray
I have been really liking the Sunsilk Keratinology range so was happy to see another Sunsilk product in this month's basket. I am always looking for products that help me straighten out my frizzy hair!


Imperial Leather Foamburst Shower Gel in Passion Flower and Jojoba
As you may already know I love this shower gel! This was an extra product thrown in to Beauty Basket this month to apologize for the delay in delivery and this travel size is perfect for throwing in my gym bag.

All in all this month was another great selection from Beauty Basket! The advantage of this one is you can view the products before you order it and they have just released the contents of the March basket on their website if you are interested in having a look.

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment