Project Pan Update

So I thought I would do updates on my project pan as I go rather than wait till I've reached the end. That way I can share what I've used up and give you my thoughts on each item. As I expected, I have used up quite a few products in a short period of time. I thought this would probably be the case as I have had quite a few products lying around that I've used quite a bit of, and then for whatever reason I've moved on to something else so this is a good way of forcing myself to see a product through to the very end.
Here's what I've used up so far:


Loreal Colour Protect Mask
I often use masks as my regular conditioner as my hair is bleached and heat styled so can be very dry and brittle. I have been through quite a few tubs of this and it is quite cheap but seems to be just as effective as other high end treatments I have tried.
A'kin Rosehip Oil
I have been using rosehip oil as a night treatment on my skin for the last couple of years and I have found it makes such a difference. It has helped to clear up acne scarring as well as even out my skintone and I have also found when I use it my normally oily skin doesn't get as oily throughout the next day. I pop it on at night after cleansing and toning then let it absorb for about ten minuted before I put a light night moisturiser over it.
Maybelline Superstay Foundation in Pure Beige
This is my favourite of the more affordable "drugstore" foundations and I've been really happy with the way it looks. It glides on very smoothly and gives a really nice natural yet flawless finish. I suppose the only reason I still prefer my MAC Studiofix over this is that I find it can slip a little throughout the day and looks a bit more unever by the end of a long day at work.

Escada Marine Groove
I have been a fan of these limited edition Escada fragrances since high school. I have loved almost every one they have brought out as they are all quite fresh and light. i picked this up very cheaply on sStrawberrynet before Christmas and have used it almost every day since so it was bound to be used up quickly.

I Love Raspberry and Blackberry Nourising Body Butter
I try to make a point of applying a thick body moisturiser every day and I bought a few of the I Love range when I saw them on sale. I ended up throwing out the Coconut one as it had a horrible chemical smell but this one wasn't too bad. Still in love with the Sportsgirl and Body Shop body butters more though!

There you have it! I don't really think I will be doing updates as frequently as this for my project pan as I think once I have been through the products that are nearing their end I will start using things up at a slower pace. So far I haven't bought a single beauty item and I'm feeling like I can be strong and see this through, fingers crossed!

Hope you are all having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment