Beautorium Haul 2

So the third and fourth parcels I ordered from Beauty Heaven's Beautorium arrived about a week ago. Yes you heard me, I lack self control so went back and placed 4 seperate orders! The last one seemed to take quite a bit longer to arrive than the first few but I was so happy to come home to another BH parcel. If you haven't seen my first haul you can look at it here but this is what I picked up second time around:

Waxaway Strips
Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Wash
Nivea Q10 Plus Day Cream
Olay Total Effects Cream
Nivea Q10 Plus Tinted Moisturiser
Naked Shine Shampoo
Naked Shine Conditioner
Clean and Clear Deep Action Wipes
Wotnot Facial Cleansing Wipes
Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub
I will seriously be using these up for the next year! So impressed with all the goodies I picked up, now time to get reviewing and build my points back up for the next Beautorium.
Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I know, Such a great way of getting some new things to play with!
    xo

    ReplyDelete