MAC Look #2

Following on from my last post, this is the look my sister went for for her 21st. She wanted a lighter eye than I went for and a matte pink lip. At first the lipstick the makeup artist applied was a bit too pink so she ended up swapping it for something more neutral (MAC Lipsick in Creme Cup).

The finished look.

A close up of her eye look. She too had a half false lash but skipped the winged eyeliner that I had and opted for slightly lighter shades,
I really liked the Creme Cup lipstick she picked up. It seems very similar to Angel which is my all time favourite but I think I will be adding it to my wish list to see which shade I like better.

Have you tried either of these shades?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. wow you guys look similar, i had to go back to the previous post to check haha, she looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get told that a lot! My dad even called my sister by my name when we were getting ready - he's now going to live that down easily! Haha...

      Delete