Project Pan is Finally Complete!

Yep, you read that correctly - I'm finally finished with my Project 30 Pan!

It actually didn't take me anywhere near as long as I thought and I think that is due to the fact that I didn't select specific products, just things I needed to use up and once I started I realised I had a lot of half empty products lying around. I did slip up just a few times so I will be doing this again (maybe starting from the first of July?) but it really did make me stop and think about the amount of products I buy. I haven't really felt the need to go out on a huge shopping spree now I'm done either which was a bit of a surprise as I expected to have a long list I needed to buy straight away.

Here's the last lot of things I finished up:


Loreal Derma Genesis Facial Wipes
I had bought wuite a few packs of these a while ago while they were on special and this was the last packet. I love using a wipe to take off my makeup when I come home and just want to crash in bed and these were quite good.

Bloom Hand Cream in Brown Sugar and Fig
This was a Christmas present from a friend about 2 years ago and I have kept it on my bedside table ever since.

Loreal Revitalift Total Repair
I won this a few months back and while I was never a big fan of Loreal Skincare products this was really impressive. It made my skin lovely and soft so I will probably pick up another bottle of this at some stage.

EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruits
I picked this up a few years ago in Hawaii after seeing so many raves about it on YouTube. It was nice and moisturising and very affordable so I will be getting a few more of these when I go back later in the year.

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus
This has to be my favourite makeup item and one I will keep replacing for a long time in the future. I love collecting these containers too so I can take them back to MAC for a free lipstick when I collect 6 empties.

Woohoo! I'm so happy I am finally done and it couldn't come at a more prefect time as I can now send my sister off with a long wishlish when she leaves for Hawaii.

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. great post!

    www.LAByDiana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a project pan and it's so hard!! Congrats on finishing yours. I'm glad I stumbled across your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete