Sportsgirl and Vogue Online Shopping Night Gift With Purchase

Last week the Vogue website had it's Online Shopping Night with lots of participating online shops offering special discount and bonus codes for the promotion. Last time this was on I picked up a few clothing items but this time I limited myself to just the one purchase - a gorgeous spotted green scarf from Sportgirl. the promotion included free shipping, 20% off as well as a bonus beauty bag with all purchases so I wanted to share it with you. 

I love these little bags from Sportsgirl, they have such a variety of uses and look so cute thrown into my handbag to carry my daily essentials. The bag included a Sportsgirl retro printed nail file, their Draw The Line eyeliner in black and their Paw paw Lip Treatment.
What a bargain!



Did you buy anything from the Vogue Online Shopping Night?
Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment