Off to Hawaii!

Aloha beauties, apologies for being MIA this last week, been hectic and now I'm sitting at the airport waiting to board my flight to Hawaii! :-)

I'm so excited for some sunshine and shopping and I promise I will have lots of posts all about it when I get back (my wish list is about 70 items long... Hmm... Might be time to cull...). I will try to still post a few times while I'm there but please forgive me if my posts are a bit few and far between over the next fortnight - need to concentrate on getting some much needed rest!

Any last minute suggestions of beauty products I should pick up?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Hawaii is beautiful even though I didn't get to see it all! Sephora is great for all your make-up shopping. I recommend NARS, MUFE, Tarino Tarontino (it's currently on sale as it will no longer be stocked there), Dior, Urban Decay. I loved Macy's just to browse in and I recommend Nordstrom and Neimann Marcus, they have a lot of brands others don't have like Deborah Lippmann polishes, Armani and Guerlain.

    Other things worth checking out: The Cheescake Factory, Ruby Tuesdays (those are two good affordable restaurants), Longs Drugs (for drugstore make-up, also Rite Aid).

    ReplyDelete