October Lust Have It

It was so much fun to arrive home to both my monthly subscription packs waiting for me! I was quite impressed by both Bellabox and Lust Have It this month.

Here's what was in my Lust Have It:



Avene Cleanance Anti Shine Regulating Lotion, Cleanance Soapless Cleanser and Cleanance K Exfoliant
These were really the only things I was slightly disappointed with in this month's pack. I have mentioned before but I just don't find Avene products do much at all for my skin and I really feel we have been so inundated with samples from them - time for a change Lust Have It!


Star and Rose Bath Fizzer
I LOVE new bath products so this was a nice surprise. There isn's any description of the scent of this bath bomb but I will definately be getting some good use out of this one!


Mask in a Cup
This is such a cute and quirky idea! You just add water to the cup to make the mask into a paste consistency, apply and relax. Can't wait to try this out although my poor cup did take a bit of a battering in the mail!


NYX Girls Nail Polish (shade 148 I think???)
I am so happy that more and more NYX products seem to be popping up here in Australia. This is a very interesting shade and I quite like it. It appears almost black in the bottle but it actually a really dark brown with a hint of burgundy to it. Look out for this in an upcoming Nail of the Day!


Caron Waxaway Ready To Use Sensitive Wax Strips
I have used these strips before but it is always handy to have a few extras on hand! They are quite sticky so the After Care Wipe is an essential for removing leftover wax but they do work quite well.

Did you get this month's Lust Have It? What was your favourite product?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. The bathbomb is really nice... it makes your skin feel so smooth afterwards!

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete