Beautyheaven Secret Santa Package

This year I was lucky enought to participate in the Beautyheaven forum Secret Santa. This isn't organised officially through BH but by a lovely group of the ladies on the forum. In previous years I have watched these threads and not participated so when I saw Blossy77 was organising it I knew it was something I had to be a part of! Our limit was $20 (not including postage) but I'm sure many of the beauties couldn't help but spoil their Secret Santas, I know I was really excited when I saw what I had received.

Blossy emailed us with the address and details of the person we were to buy for and we all posted a few details in the forum to help each other out with some ideas. It helped that my SS had a blog too so I could do a bit of stalking and see what sort of products she was into and what she already had in her collection! ;-)

Here's what was in my parcel and I have to say a HUGE thank you to my Secret Santa - they definately have a good idea of the things I love!


MOR Lychee Flower Hand Cream
I have been a bit obsessed with MOR products since a friend introduced me to the years ago. They are such fantastic quality and smell devine. This went straight into my handbag!

Face of Australia Pastels Nail Enamel in Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy and Would You Like Some Orange Sherbet?
I saw a few posts on these not long ago and planned to pick them up myself but I hadn't come accross them so I was very happy to see these included in my parcel. I'm on the lookout for the other colours in this range now!

MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Poptastic
I only discovered these eyeshadows quite recently but they are so AMAZING. Such a bargain and so pigmented and I will definately be picking up some more of these in the future. I already have a few neutral pallettes so it will be great to have these brights to mix in for a pop of colour. The other thing I like about these shadows are they are very buildable, a lighter application gives a softer look and I also like to use them with an eyeliner brush as a softer eyeliner.

I love my products and will be busy playing with all of these!

Have you tried any of these products before?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

6 comments:

  1. this is such a great idea,i love the gifts you received! i cant wait to participate next year :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was so sweet what everyone sent to each other - very lucky to have found such a great community of girls online!

      Delete
  2. Oh how lovely, she got you fantastic goodies!
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most certainly did - very happy girl here! :-)

      Delete
  3. What lovely gifts :) I love the beautyheaven community! Will have to participate in this next year :)

    Amber xx
    amberrxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am so greatful to be a part of the BH community!

      Delete