More magazine GWPs!

I was shopping on the weekend when I walked down the magazine asile and noticed there were a few freebies on offer at the moment (I think OK may have been last weeks edition but Good Health should still be around for purchase).


OK magazine came with quite a decent sized (8ml) sample of the new Rimmel BB Cream. I have a sample of this I haven't tried out yet but I love BB creams so looking forward to testing out the coverage of this one.


This sample size would be great for a weekend away as it has enough for a few uses. Love when products give you enough to test for a few days, gives you a much better idea of what the product is like.




The sampkle was in the Medium shade which looks like it would be a pretty good match for my skintone.



Good Health also came with a (full-sized?) tube of Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear Cream.


I tried this a few years ago and wasn't that impressed but I was planning on picking up the magazine anyway so a bonus is always a good thing! Will give me a chance to trial it again as I can't really remember what it was I disliked about it so much.


The shade that was included (and I did go through all the magazines in stock) was Light which is far too pale for me at the moment with my summer tan. I'll save this until it's Winter when my skin tends to go quite a bit paler.

Have you picked up any good GWPs lately?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these GWPs, I absolutely love them! I recently picked up the free Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams from the Woman's Weekly magazine which most people know about, and I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete