Clinique GWP time again!

I was so excited it was finally Gift Time again at Clinique's Myer counters! I've been out of my toner for a while now and was hanging out to repurchase it, knowing a GWP couldn't be too far away.


I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it - the bag is gorgeous and is a soft collapsable style that will be perfect for travelling as it squashes down nicely. It's also a really decent size so should have no trouble fitting all my "essentials" in there! ;-) The products included were great too, I love having a travel size of this eye makeup remover on hand and absolutelt love the Chubby Sticks so was good to pick up a mini in a shade I didn't already have.


To qualify for the GWP, all you had to do was spend $60 (a little too easy for me) so I picked up my Clarifying Lotion 3 and another of the Superbalms in Grapefruit. I love this sheer pink shade and these are a great combo of a non-sticky gloss that also helps repair my dry lips when I wear it.

Will you be getting this gift with purchase?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I might have to head to myer!

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh definitely going to pick to pick up this gift with purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So in love with everything in this one!

      Delete