Nail of the Day - Sally Hansen Salon Finish in Arm Candy

I was luck enough to be a bridesmaid on the weekend for my childhood friend Nicci. The brief for our nails was nude and subtle so I picked up this colour from the Sally Hansen range last week. I was going to get gel nails for the occasion but with the amount of boot camp and netball I am doing at the moment it just wouldn't have been practical as they would end up battered and damaged after a few days.


I love the finish of these polishes and they last so well on my nails (they are designed to be a basecoat, colour and topcoat in one). Kook-a-mango is still one of the most frequently used polishes in my collection. This gave my nails a nice shine with one coat but I decided to apply three coats to build up just a bit more colour.

Have you tried any shades from this Sally Hansen range?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment