Urban Decay Haul - Naked Palette and Quinceanere Makeup Bag


OK, so I'm well aware that I'm way behind jumping on the Urban Decay Naked Palette bandwagon but better late than never right? ever since it came out I have been seeing reviews on it and I kept putting off buying it as not only is it tricky to get in Australia but I felt it was a bit pricey. However, when I saw the purple glitter makeup bag Urban Decay brought out for their 15 year anniversary I had to get my hands on it. Decided while I was placing an order on the Urban Decay site I may as well pick up a palette. Urban Decay have just released the Naked 2 Palette too, but only had the first one in stock. I had to use a parcel fowarding service to both purchase and ship it but all that effore was well worth it for these amazing goodies!



This bag is beautiful! I think I may have been a magpie in a former life becaust I am drawn to anything that sparkles and this bag is the perfect size too. It's long enough to hold the Naked palette as well as any other makeup i might use on a daily basis. It has a double zip for easy access to your makeup as well as a transparent interior pocket to keep brushes or some makeup seperate to the rest.


I'm sure you've all seen swatches of this palette before but I thought I'd do some more all the same.



I think a very big part of what makes this palette so amazing is that it features a really nice combination of matte shades, shimmers and satin finishes. The looks that can be created with this are endless!


The eyeshadows also come with a travle size bottle of Urban Decay's famous primer potion. I am looking foward to giving this a try to see if it really does live up to all the hype.

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment