Gift With Purchase - Designer Brands Bronzer or Blush with NW Magazine


I love magazine freebies as most of you have already realised and I had to pick up last weeks NW when I saw it had a Designer Brands item free with it at Woolworths. I haven't tried any of their products but have heard good things so will let you know the verdict. Unfortunately, I am still on Project Pan so I have to put this away in a box until I am done, but I thought I'd swatch it and see what it was like.


There were two options for colours but I liked the bronzer much better. The blush was quite a bright pink and I thought I would be able to get more use out of this one. It has three different shades in the palette so you could sweep a brush across to get a blended colour or focus more on a single shade depending on the look you wanted to create.


It's hard to see the colour in this image, but it is a deep brown with a slight shimmer. I do like some shimmer in my bronzer but not to glittery so hopefully this will be nice on the skin. A friend uses quite a number of the Designer Brands products so it is definately a brand I am interested in trying more from.

Have you used any of their products?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment