Priceline 'I Feel Beautiful' Event

On Saturday morning I was up bright and early to toddle off down to the shopping centre for the Priceline event they were holding for their 'I Feel Beautiful' campaign. The campaign focuses on the results of a suryey conducted by Priceline last year about what makes Australian women feel beautiful. I have been a big fan of the events run by Priceline during 30 Days of Fashion and Beauty so I was excited to see what this was all about.


The event involved talks from beauty experts, as well as health and wellbeing demonstrations and treatments. Also, for a gold coin donation to the Priceline Sisterhood we were given a goodie bag filled with samples and full sized products.


Here's what was in the goodie bag:
  • New Idea magazine - last week's edition and the upcoming one for this week
  • Gastrolyte Rehydration Formula Effervescent Tablets
  • Natures Own Men's Multi Vitamin
  • Blackmores Everyday Stress Tablets
  • Blackmores Meal Replacement Shake in Shaker
  • Revitanail Cutical Remover Gel
  • Revitanail hand and Nail Cream
  • Schick razor
  • Australia Nail Polish Remover Pads
  • A'kin Cellular Radiance Serum
  • Rimmel 60 Second Nail Enamel in Lucky Lilac
  • Dr Le Winns Nail File
  • Revlon Nail Enamel in Girly
  • Dr Le Winns Firming Eye Cream
  • Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Strengthener
  • Cewtaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Sachet
  • Banana Boat 30+ Sunscreen Sachet
  • Schwarzkopf Extra Care Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment Sachet
Great value for a gold coin donation, I love having the chance to try new products I might not otherwise have heard of or used. Really excited for the events during 30 Days of Fashion and Beauty now!

Have you ever been to one of these Priceline events?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I was there too! I'm a bit behind on my blogging but I'll be doing a review soon. Which session did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and early at 9am, which one did you get to?

    ReplyDelete