Project Pan Update #2


As I expected, the speed I am using up products is a bit slower as I go on with Project Pan but I am still on my way!

Here's the next five products I have used up:

Imperial Leather Foamburst Shower Gel in Coconut and Tiare Flower
I adore these shower gels, as you may have noticed if you have visited my blog before. They foam up really nicely and a small amount goes a really long way. I still have quite a few more of these but will definitely be on my list to repurchase when I've used them all up.

Joico K Pak Conditioner
I had heard so many good things about this range over the last few years that I decided to finally give it a try. I did notice within a few uses my hair felt much softer and there were fewer flyaways. I seemed to go through this quite quickly however, as my hair seemed to really absorb it so each use went through quite a lot of product. Would get this again for sure.

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream
I picked this up online after hearing some good reviews on YouTube and I really liked it. I have noticed some of the Avalon Organics range is stocked as some Priceline stores but as with most things here in Australia it is way more expensive here. This little pot lasted me about two months and I really liked the refreshing citrus scent. I applied this mostly at night and did notice my skin felt nourished the next morning as well as over time becoming more even with fewer dry spots and redness. Will be heading online to pick up a replacement of this as soon as I am done with Project Pan but have a few more creams to use up in the meantime.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in Medium
I was so impressed by this product and it is totally worth the hype in my opinion. Other BB creams I have tried have been too light for my skin or have sat on the skin and made it oily so this was a nice surprise. It provides a light coverage on it's own but also makes e skin lovely and smooth, making it a great base for makeup. Definately another repurchase item!

Garnier Body Tonic Body Lotion
I have had is sitting around half used for a while so I decided it was time to use it up. I can't say I'm a fan of this. It smells nice, in a citrus kind of way but it leaves the skin really sticky once applied. I didn't find it particluarly moisturizing either so won't be getting this again.

10 items down now only 20 to go! I am actually quite enjoying this now, there have been a few times when I have been tempted to get some more items but I feel good for resisting. I am making a list of beauty items I want to get so willl review it at the end and see if they are still things I really want or if they were just impulse (almost) purchases.

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment