Project Pan Update #3

Time for another project Pan Update. This marks the half way mark for me now and I can't believe how quickly it has flown by! I have picked up just a few things that were too good to pass up (and put them in a box until I'm done)but overall I'm really proud of how well I've stuck to this so far. I think once I'm donw I will have a break for a month or so then may do it again. Of course it helps that I have won a few competitions lately which have meant I've had some new beauty bits to play with without having to "buy" anything!


So I have used up:

Palmers Skin Therapy Body Oil
This is my second bottle of this and it has really been helping to clear up any scarring.

Joico K Pak Shampoo
I had heard so many great reviews of this line but I have to say I didn't find it as amazing as I was expecting. I may pick it up again but for now I'm happy using up some other brands I have sitting around.

MOR Hand Cream in Blackcurrant Iris
I have been obsessed with MOR body products for years and love their body butters and hand creams. This is the perfect thick cream and smells delicious but doesn't leave your hands greasy afterwards.

Nivea Daily Essentials Eye Makeup Remover
I grabbed this a while ago at the supermarket when I was out of my usual Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover and for a cheaper brand it did quite well. It didn't irritate my eyes at all however i don't feel it removed my mascara quite as thoroughly as the Clinique product.

Argan Oil
This was a freebie about  2 years ago whan I bought a hair curler and it really has lasted me forever! I use a small amount almost every time I wash my hair and it really has helped to control frizz. I can't wait to give the Moroccan Oil a go now as I was holding off until I had finished this one.

Have you tried Moroccan Oil? I am keen to know if it lives up to the hype before I go out and get it...

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment