April Bellabox Time!



I can't believe it's that time of the month already! The beauty baskets are arriving again. I seem to always get Bellabox as the first one each month so it's arrival marks the start of my parcels! Woohoo!

The first thing I noticed was they seem to have gone back to using a box rather than the bag like last month. I can't say I'm really bothered either way - I have a million spare cosmetic bags lying around and have just been gicing the boxes to my sister.

Here's what was in this month's box:


PureDKNY Verbena fragrance
I really like this fresh and vibrant type of scent. It is described as 'refreshing and citrusy' and I can't wait to try it out some more.


Ulta3 Nail Polish in Burnt Orange
This is a bit of an unusual shade and I'm very interested to see how it goes on the nails. It's not a colour I would've picked up and bought but it could be pleasantly surprising.


Hollywood Feet Heel Cushions
I have used a few products from the Hollywood Feet range before and found them to be quite helpful. They can sometime slip around a bit inside the shoe and because they are gel they can be a little slippery if your feet start to sweat but they really do help from a comfort point of view.


Comvita Brightening Moisturiser
I haven't heard of the Comvita range before but I am always looking for products that brighten up and even my complexion so will definately be giving this a go. I find sachets like this can be a little annoying however as you need to find somewhere to keep them upright between applications once they have been opened.


Glamourflage Sexie Sadie Body Scrub
I have heard of Glamourflage before but this is the first product I have had to try and I will probably use this tonight before I fake tan.



Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Honey
I have heard some people complaining that they didn't get a shade they could use of this sample but I was very excited to see that this is a perfect match for me! I really love the adorable little pump containr it comes in too and will be throwing this into my handbag whan I head away this weekend. 

Bellabox was one of the beauty sample services that I was contemplating unsubscribing to when I finally narrow down my beauty boxes but the addition of Benefit to their brands has made me very happy and I will probably stay with this a while longer. I really like Benefit products and am looking foward to trialling some of their range as it's not too often their samples come my way.

Did you get the same selection in your Bellabox this month?

Hope you are all having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. some fantastic products there ive never tried bellabox I may have to now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit obsessed with these beauty sample subscriptionc, love them!

      Delete