Product of the Day - Clearasil Daily Gel Wash

A few weeks ago I was sent the this daily cleanser as part of a Beautyheaven Trial Team. I love being invited to try new products and the trial team is a great way to get to review products I might not otherwise have picked up or new ones I haven't yet heard of. I was so impressed with this I thought it was only fair to share!


The invitation to try this wonderful cleanser couldn’t have come at a better time for me. I have always battled breakouts as both a teen and an adult and my skin had been playing up again after a rather rough microderm session I had a few weeks before. For years I have been very faithful to my trusty Clinique Foaming Facial Wash but this called for something a bit more acne targeted.

I was very happy with the results I saw from this cleanser. Within a few days I noticed the blemishes I had starting to clear up and a significant decrease in the number of new ones. The pump on this product made it really easy to use and dispenses just the right amount of product. At first I was using two pumps but it foams really well so one pump is well and truly enough.

I didn’t really notice a strong scent; I can’t stand really chemically smelling products so I’d much prefer a lighter or no scent at all. I have been using this daily now for a few weeks and I must say, the foaming nature of this cleanser means a little goes a long way and at such an affordable price point its great value for money. I would definitely repurchase it now but I think this bottle will last me quite a while longer.

I will keep using this to see results over a longer time period but I think it would be great for teens in particular. My skin feels smoother without being left dry or tight which I have found can be a result of other acne cleansers. Highly recommend giving this a try if acne is an issue for you.

Have you tried this cleanser?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment