Product of the Day: Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream

After including this in the products I have used up while doing Project Pan I decided it was very much deserving of it's own product review. This is one of those items it is taking all of my willpower not to repurchase before Project Pan is complete!


I first heard of this while watching Amerixe's video on YouTube and thought it sounded like something that might be well suited to my skin. I have some acne scarring and uneven skintone on my face and it is something I am always looking to reduce. I have found many products to be helpful with giving me a more glowing complexion and my skin is definately much better than it was a few years ago but I am always on the lookout!  

I bought this from iherb.com (a US site with $4 international shipping) and it cost me about $17 all up. I wasn't sure if this was available in Australia but I have noticed the Avalon Organics range in some Priceline stores since, although for a higher price and always just some random products and not the full range.

This little pot lasted me about 2 months, using it both day and night and I really did feel it helped my skin. After finishing the tub my skin looked clearer and more even, but a surprising result of this was how moisturised and dewy my skin felt. It absorbed into the skin really well and left my oily skin moisturised but not greasy. It almost seemed to even out the moisture in my skin, within about a week my skin felt smooth and there were no more dry or oily patches.
It does have a very citrus scent, so if you're not a fan of citrus products that might bother you but I found it a very refreshing product to apply to tired skin at the end of the day or as a morning pep up.
This has become such a HG product for me now and at such a bargain price, can't wait till I'm finaally allowed to pick up a replacement!
Have you tried and other Avalon Organics products?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment