Project Pan Update #4

Time for another update! I get more and more excited each time I do one of these as it means I am nearing the end (well just 10 more products to go anyway).



This time I used up:

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
This is a staple item for me. I find it's the only thing that keeps my oily skin under control all day long. I go through it quite a bit so I normally buy it from Strawberry Net however I am a big sucker for the Clinique GWPs so might pick it up when there is one on offer at Myer or David Jones.

Batsiste Fresh Dry Shampoo
I'm not really too fussed with the scents of these - they all seem to smell fine and work just as well as each other. This is another daily essential for me as I often use it to get an extra day between washing my hair or use it after a workout to make my hair look revived. I'm often amazed that there are people I talk to who have never heard of or tried a dry shampoo as I can't imagine life without it now!

Puretopia Hand Cream
This has a realy good consistency for a hand cream, it is nice and thick but absorbs well. I have about three of these from various gift bags and sample boxes so will be a while before I'm out of these!

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Protecting Berry
I use one of these several times a day so it's not really surprising this has featured heavily in my Project Pan (and may even again). I haven't found anything that moisturises my lips as well as these and the scents are nice and fruity.

Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Brush F80
This is my go to foundation brush and applies fondation really evenly for an airbrushed effect. The only reason I am binning this one is because I was having some difficulty getting foundation out of it a while ago so I cleaned it lightly with turps. This did the trick for a while but over time the bristles have weakened and are starting to fall out and stick to my face. I have another of these so I didn't have to replace it. A little tip I learned - if you use olive oil to soak the brush before you shampoo it the foundation comes right out without any troubles, amazing!

So happy I am heading towards the end of this Project Pan but I don't think I will be going crazy when I reach the end. It's been a good exercise in teaching my to restrain myself more when picking up new products and I am discovering new ways to use products I already have.

Are you doing a Project Pan? How are you going with it?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment