March/April Empties

Since I started Project Pan I haven't really been doing empties posts as it seemed a bit of a double up. I have found however, over the last two months there have been quite a few products I have used up that have been sample sizes (only full sized products count) or do not fit into the categories I am counting towards Project Pan. So I thought I would do a bit of an updated empties so I could still share my thoughts on the samples I have tried.


Colgate Plax Mouthwash in Fresh Mint
I think I have mentioned before but I can't get a mouthwash that is minty enough for my liking. I love mints so strong they take my breath away so for a mouthwash this is one of the best I've found. It's not super strong but it's enough to make my mouth feel clean and fresh.
Gilette Shaving Foam in Lemon Lime
I love the refreshing scent this gives when I am in the shower and it is quite affordable comared to many other brands on the market.

Coles Cotton Wool Tips
I use these for everything! They are great for cleaning us a stray bit of eye shadow or smudged mascara through to removing the last bits of nail polish in my cuticles when dipped in nail polish remover.
Coles Make Up Remover Pads (x3)
I have talked about these before but I have been through another three packets in the last few months.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum (x2)
I received a few samples of this through beauty sample boxes and I really likes it. I applied it each night and let it soak for a few minutes before applying my night cream and it made my skin feel baby soft and clear in the morning. It's a shame it is so expensive to purchase full size but this might be a splurge item I add to my wishlist.
Aveeno Moisturising Lotion
I tried using this as a body moisturiser however I found it didn't give me the level of moisture my skin needed. It did feel soft once applied but it is quite a thin lotion and I much prefer a thicker cream or body butter that I can slather on and leave to soak in.

MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Primer
I really loved this little sample so this product will be on my list to purchase too once I am in need of a new primer. It has a lovely citrus scent and absorbs well to allow foundation to glide on seamlessly.

Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream
I really like Clinique eye creams and thanks to their GWPs I have never had to purchase one myself. There are a few different types I have tried but overall I really like their thick consistency and have never had any problems with irritation around my eyes.

Clinique Turnaround Body Smoothing Cream (x2)
I can't saw this sample was enough for me to notice my skin getting any smoother, I didn't get as much moisture from this as I would've hoped. It seemed to absorb quickly but within a few hours my skin felt dry again.

Nougat London Cherry Blossom Nurturing Hand Cream
I really liked the scent of this product but I wasn't particularly impressed with it beyond that. It was a tad greasy and I have a stash of other hand creams so won't be picking this up any time soon.

Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion
I preferred this to the other Clinique moisturiser I tried. It left my skin surprisingly well moisturised for what was quite a light feeling cream.

Kerastase Nectar Thermique
This is a leave in treatment I recieved several sachets of in one off my monthly beauty boxes and it has done awazing things for my hair. I put a small amount in while my hair is damp and a bit more if it is still dry and fluffy once I have dried it. Nothing seems to come close to Kerastase products for my dry hair but I tend to only buy them occasionally as they are no good for my budget! This will go on the wish list for sure though.

Whew, quite a few products to get through but I wanted to share them all with you!

Have you found an amazing new product lately?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment