Project Pan Update #5

When I looked in my bin today I couldn't believe I had used up another five products already! That means I have only five more to use up before I reach the end of my Project 30 Pan! Can't wait! It will be perfect timing too as my sister is heading to Hawaii and I can't wait to give her my wishlist.

Here's what I have used up recently:
Aveeno Skin Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion
I'm not sure if this is intended to be used on the face or just the body but I started using this one night and found I woke up with the silkiest skin ever! Being a lotion it's not as thick as I would like for a night cream but the resultes were fantastic so I may well try out other products in the Aveeno range for my face when I have finished project pan.
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
I find I need to change up my shampoo and conditioner quite a bit as my hair starts to stop responding after a few bottles. I found these in the back of my bathroom cabinet and they left my hair feeling silky. They seemed to work the best when I blow dried my hair after using them as they are supposed to be heat activated. Definately will be getting these again.

Imperial Leather Foamburst Shower Gel in Manderin, Lemon and Ylang Ylang
This is now the third bottle of this I have used up and still love it. I don't really have a favourite scent of these, they all smell really nice and refreshing!
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW25
Yep, another bottle of this I have used up and now I am feeling a bit lost without it! I am planning to replace it next weekend when I get my makeup done at MAC (the cost is redeemable) and I can't wait. Definately my Holy Grail foundation and while I have other good ones I am trying to use up nothing looks as nice at the end of the day as this does.
Five more to go! Then some hauls... Haha... :-)

Have you tried any of the Aveeno facial moisturisers? I am keen to hear if they are any good before I decide which one I want to add to my wishlist!

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment