May Empties



Now that I am finally done with my Project Pan I thought the time would be right to go back to posting my monthly empties. I always enjoy seeing what other beauties have been through and their thoughts on products and thisis a great way of reviewing what I have been using in the past month.

Here's what was in my bin:


 

Clearasil Daily Gel Wash
I was sent this as part of the Beauty Heaven Trial Team a few months ago and it very quickly became a daily essential for me. It took me a few months to use up my first bottle and I have just bought it again after going for a few weeks without it and starting to notice I was getting breakouts again. This keeps my skin lovely and clear and seems to work to prevent new pimples as well.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula
Another essential, this product is so cheap and absorbs into my skin perfectly! I try and apply if when I am stratight out of the shower and let it soak in for a few minutes before getting dressed and my skin feels baby soft!

Colgate Plax in Fresh Mint
I think I go through one of these every month so I won't talk too much about it, definately a repurchase item for me.

With Love by Hillary Duff Perfume
I have had this in my car for about the last six months after my sister bought it and I fell in love with the scent. I was quite surprised to find out it was the Hillary Duff fragrance she was wearing as I normally am put off by celebrity fragrances to the point where I wouldn't even bother testing them in the store. This is lovely and light and while I have gotten a bit sick of it over time, I found it was perfect for keeping in my glove box if I needed a quick freshen up on the road.

White Glo Toothpaste
I have tried many teeth whitening products (including professional whitening through my dentist) and I find using this toothpaste is the easiest way to keep my teeth white without making them super sensitive.

Goldwell Rich Repair 60 Second Treatment
I loved this product! It was only a sample so I got about 2 uses out of it but I will definately be picking this up full size. If you read this blog regularly you know that I have very dry, bleached and straightened hair and am always on the hunt for products that will repair it. This made my hair so much smoother after just the first use - amazing!

Bastiste Dry Shampoo
I had a mini freak out when I realised I had finished up the last of my full size bottle of this but then I remembered I still had a travel size somewhere. After a bit of digging around (yep, I own way to many beauty products) I found 2 of these little gems which will see me through until I pick up the full sized one again.

Maybelline Babylips in Smoothing Cherry
I am addicted to these. I feel like they're just slightly more grown up than Lip Smackers but smell just as amazing and leave my lips feeling soft and moisturised.

Kerastase Nectar Thermique
I think I only have one sachet of this left which saddens me as I have really been liking it. I tend to use it on days I haven't washed my hair to just smooth down any flyaways (especially if I am putting my hair up) and it keeps them at bay while leaving my hair feeling soft and nourished. Sort of like a deep conditioner that works for styling as well.

Spa Fresh Blends Romantic Discovery Bathing Ritual
This was another product from my beauty sample boxes and I am a big bath girl so this worked a treat. There is nothing I like more than hopping in a lovely smelling bath on a Sunday night to relax and unwind before I prepare for the week ahead.

Coles Makeup Remover Pads
Yep - these again! My Holy Grail of makeup removal pads.

Have you used up anything interesting this month?

Hope you are having a beautiful day! :-)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I only discovered the Coles Cotton Pads this week. I have been using Priceline pads for years but the Coles ones are so much softer. Love the reviews BTW!

    ReplyDelete