NOTD - OPI Fly from the Nicki Minaj Collection

After picking up Pink Friday from the OPI collection by Nicki Minaj in the last Beauty Heaven Beautorium, I had added this gorgeous turquoise called Fly to my wish list and finally found it on ebay for under $10. I have been on the hunt for the perfect turquoise coloured polish the last few months and this is my favourite so far. I can't wait till summer so I can see how it looks on more tanned skin. I love the look of white and turquoise with a good tan!


Have you tried any of the polishes from the OPI Nicki Minaj collection? I'm thinking one of the metallics might be next on my wish list!

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow the colour is gorgeous! If you don't mind me asking, which buyer was selling this so cheap? :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetaholic, I got mine from misssaigon98 but there were quite a few listings on ebay from the US that were around the same price! :-)

      Delete
  2. OMG the Nicki mini collection has been in my closet for months and I haven't tried it yet!! Totally inspired to pull it out this week!

    ReplyDelete