Freebie with Women's Day

Sorry for not posting this earlier but I only discovered this when I dropped into my local Woolworths on Friday night and had such a busyweekend I totally forgot to share! :-(


I think the offer was only on last week but it was a great chance for me to pick up a few of the Mirenesse Pearl Shadow trios at a bargain price. There were six to collect so I decided to get three (I already have one  of these and am totally in love with their smooth texture and pigmentation). They didn't have names on the packaging but I got the bronze trio, green trio and a grey set.

Bronze palette
Bronze palette swatched
Green palette

Green palette swatched

Gray palette
Gray palette swatched
Again, apologies for not postibng this while the offer was still on but there may be some lurking around somewhere still. I also thought it may be helpful to see some swatches of the colours if you were thinking about picking up any of these trios from Mirenesse.

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment