July Lust Have It

Recieved my July Lust Have It pack when I arrived home from work yesterday. I have to say, this is the first month I haven't been all that impressed with Lust Have It as they seem to have had some big customer service and mail out issues. Quite a number of people received their packs a week or so ago or earlier in the week so I'm sure many of you have already seen what's in this month's pack. Products were OK but I wasn't blown away by this month as I have been in others. Again it all came in a cute makeup case, although the bright orange was certainly an interesting choice!

Here's what I got:



Avene Ystheal+ Cream and Eye Makeup Remover
I know I've mentioned this before but I'm just not a big fan of Avene products. I tend to find them a bit overpriced and not amazing yet I feel like I've been given so many samples from them in these beauty sample packs.


Baby Foot
This is a very interesting concept but I must say it sounds a little scary! You are supposed to wear these socks on your feet for two hours and then over the next few weeks the skin on your feet will peel off leaving them baby smooth. Might hold off until I can read some reviews on this as I can't imagine having peeling feet for weeks would be something I would particularly enjoy! Definately will keep you posted!


Matrix Deep Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner
I've never tried a Matrix product before but they seem to have a good reputation so I'm keen to give these a go. They are quite decent sizes for samples too so they should last me a few uses and give me a good idea if they are going to work for my hair.


Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine Lipgloss
I have a few of these glosses in full size but this little mini one is cute for my handbag. I'm not the biggest fan of this colour (it has quite a mauve tone to it) but might be Ok over a brighter lipstick.

Did you get your Lust Have It pack this month? Has anyone tried out the Baby Foot product?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment