August Lust Have It

So I'm still a tad behind with posts as my internet at home has died but at the end of last week my Lust Have It box for the month of August arrived. I was a bit disappointed that I missed out on the pear earrings that were given to annual subscribers (even thought I have been a loyal Lust Have It member right from the start!) but the rest of the box was still OK. I would've thought they would have a real "wow" box this month to celebrate their 1st birthday but it wasn't really amazing. That said, for $14.95 I was still pleased with what I was sent:



Tigi Rockaholic Rock Out Shine Blaster Serum
I know many other subscribers were sent a whole range of full size Tigi products to try this month, and I was thrilled I was sent a shine serum as this is probably what I would get the most use out of. Sadly, it had leaked a little bit in the post so everything had a bit of a greasy sheen but nothing I couldn't clean off. The smell of this is amazing (like bubblegum) so I can't wait to try it out!


TanGo Tan Removal Cloth
This is an interesting idea as fake tan can often be tricky to get off once it is starting to go patchy or if you've applied it to heavily to areas. I don't tend to use fake tan as much as I used to so might try this out as a makeup removal cloth instead, feels lovely and soft so would be quite gentle on the skin I would think.


Modelco Eyeliner in Black
I think this was the most disappointing product in this month's box for me, I was sent one of these a few months ago as part of a magazine promotion and I was not al all impressed. The formula was cheap and the eyeliner flaked away from the pencil. Maybe the one I had was damaged in the mail so I will still try this but I'm not having very high expectations!


Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume 
I think I may well be the only one, but I've not been a fan of the other Marc Jacobs scents I've smelt in the past. They tend to be too floral or heavy or something and just haven't been something I could see myself reaching for. I'm interested to see if this is the same as it's called a "lush floral" but with "fruity" topnotes.


Appelles Body Booster Body Lotion, Body Bar and Skin Detox Shower Gel
This is another brand I haven't come across before but I'm always a sucker for a nice smelling body product. i also like how we've been given three different products from the range to try, should give me a really good idea if it is something I would buy full size.

Did you get the same products in yout Lust Have It box this month? Were you happy with what you were sent?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment