August Bellabox

Apologies for being a tad MIA this last week beauties, been a crazy week work wise and then had friends staying from interstate this weekend and no time to blog, but I'm back and I have so many posts coming up for you all!

Starting with my August Bellabox which arrived on my doorstep last week. I must say, I was quite happy to see they are back to presenting it in the box instead of the little cosmetic bag. While I quite like the bags Lust Have It has been coming in, the Bellabox one was just a bit too flimsy and I am building a collection of the boxes in my spare room as I plan on covering them and using them to hold small gifts at Christmas (perhaps I will post photos here when I decorate them).

Here's what was inside:


Again, I was quite impressed with the size and range of samples we received - very excited to see another Lush product and this is one I have heard a heap about so very happy I get to try it.


Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
I have tried a few samples of this before and I find it is quite nice as a light facial moisturiser during the day. It makes my skin soft and seems to even out areas of moisture. It's not really heavy enough for me to use as a body moisturiser but still quite nice.


Phytocare Daily C Vitamin C Sachets
I am a big fan of taking Vitamin C daily and I think it plays a massive role in why I really don't get sick often. I normally take it in tablet form but these sachets of powder which you mix into water or juice will be interesting to try.


Emergin C Konbucha Cleanser
I already have a few sachets of this from other sample boxes and I am still to try it but will definately share my thoughts when I do!


Eye of Horus Liquid Define Liner
I love using a liquid eyeliner in a pen form like this as I tend to be a bit messy in applying it otherwise. I was happy to see the colour I recieved was a deep black so am keen to try it and see how it holds up. I find these pens often can dry out quite quickly or tend to stop working once the nib gets a bit of eyeshadow or foundation in it.


Luk Beautifood Lip Nourish
This smells amazing, exactly like a Chai latte which is one of my favourite treats in winter! The idea behind this is that it is 100% natural and edible since women swallow so much of their lip products during their lifetime. I really like this concept so hopefully this moisturises well too.


Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
This product has been popping up in Youtube reviews all over the place so i was so thrilled it was included to try. It smells like a combination between Palmers Cocoa Butter and The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter, which makes sense since it contains many of the same ingredients. Can't wait to give this a go!



USPA Organic Wild Thyme Foot Pumice
I can't say foot products are something I bother with very often but I do like the minty smell of this. Will be good to use on tired feet in Summer or when my feet are sore from a night out in heels.

Again, I was really happy with this month's Bellabox. Were you happy with the samples you got?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment