Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow

The release of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow Pots here in Australia earlier this year was very much awaited and I'm sure you will find a post on almost every beauty blog around. I held off picking up any of these until now for a few reasons; many stores had hardly any stock of colours, the colours on offer were quite bright and I wasn't sure they would be all that wearable and I thought they would be cheaper and easier to find when I'm in Hawaii in October.

However, when strolling through Target last weekend, I was able to find the one colour I thought interested me the most, 'Bad to the Bronze'. An added bonus was the 30% off all Maybelline products making it $8.35 for one of these. I decided I would just pick up the one so I could see what all the hype was about and I am so impressed!

Bad to the Bronze

The shadows are very pigmented and a small amount goes such a long way. I've worked out that by applying it to the centre of my lid first and blending out I get the best result and the intensity of colour falls in the right place. I was concerned they may start to set quite quickly and you would have to work quickly to blend it but it glides on very smoothly and gives you enough time to blend before it sets. They work well either alone, or as a base to make whatever powder eyeshadow is applied over the top more intense in colour.


These shadows also have great staying power and lasted all through the day without creasing. Will definately be adding more of these to the list to my shopping list!

Have you tried these shadows? What are your favourite colours?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I have a most of them and my favourites have to be Bad to the bronze and Pomegranate Punk. So easy to wear and they last ages :) I'm so glad Maybelline made them so affordable, unlike Revlon charging so much more for the Lip Butters in Australia.

    ReplyDelete