Tone It Up Prize Pack - Beauty Items

Most of you may not be aware, but back at the start of July I was honoured to be awarded a prize in the Tone It Up Bikini Challenge. If you haven't heard of these Karena and Katrina yet, you can check out their site but they are amazing and have totally motivated me over the last few years to eat better and exercise more! Each year, they run a bikini challenge with daily motivational emails, free workout videos and tips along the way, as well as a huge online community for support and accountability.

This year I was lucky enough to be chosen by the girls as one of their winners and I was so sxcited when my parcel arrived this week - you could not wipe the smile off my face! Along with their DVD, beach bag and a whole other host of goodies, there were some beauty products I had been dying to try out.

The beauty items I received as part of my amazing prize!
Like any beauty lover, the very first thing I did was swatch everything on the back of my hand!

Swatches, top to bottom: Tarte Natural Lip Stain Pencil in Amused, Coola Tinted Mineral Sunscreen for Face, Tarte Amazonian Clay and Annatto Body Bronzer in Amazon Bronze and Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess.
Tarte is a brand I have heard many celebrities rave about but I've never seen it sold here in Australia. The lip pencil has become an instant favourite - it's such a prefect shade of bright pink without being too overpowering and hard to wear and has a lovely minty scent, will definately be looking for more of these when I head to Hawaii in October!

I was a bit sad when I opened my Amazonian Clay Bronzer as it has been totally shattered on route but hopefully I can pop it into another container to rescue what it left of it. Can't really complain as it was a treat to win a prize all the same. The best prize is being fitter and healthier than I was before the challenge! :-)

Have you tried any Tarte products?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! what a great prize! Perhaps you can rescue the shattered bronzer? There are plenty of youtube videos on shattered eyeshadows :)

    ReplyDelete