Nail of the Day - Loreal Colour Riche Nail Polish in Opulent Pink


This was another of the freebie nail polishes I received in my goodie bag from the Beauty Haeven Open Day a few weeks ago and it's such a great Winter colour. The name doesn't really do it justice as it's more of a blue based red than a pink at all. It applied so smoothly and I also used a top coat and it lasted almost a week without a chip on my fingernails and two weeks and counting without a chip on my toe nails.

The bottle is adorable too, a mini little size perfect for taking on the go. I have to say, loreal is one brand I've never really been drawn to for their nail polishes but this has made me want to see what else they have on offer.

Are you a fan of Loreal nail polishes?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment