Heat Group Warehouse Sale Haul


Yep, I caved... Was to be expected really -  a sale this good 5 minutes from my house? Too good to not have just a little peek! I was quite proud of my self restraint, came away with quite a few little bits for the bargain price of $34. 



My bargains!
I really wanted to see what they had available from Essence since it has recently been a brand I am loving and who can go past the adorable little tubs of blush and eyeshadow from Bourjois?

The prices were pretty good and there was a huge selections of products available (I was there on the Friday afternoon when the sale started but it seems they had most things well into the Sunday). I picked up:
  • Ulta3 Lipsticks in Orchid and Silver Pink ($2 each)
  • Covergirl Outlast All-day Lipcolour in Red Affair ($4)
  • Essence XXXL Nudes Lipgloss in Forever Rose ($2)
  • Essence Lipsticks in Kiss You, Fifth Avenue and Like a Lady ($2 each)
  • Bourjois Eyeshadow in Turquoise Ensoleille ($5)
  • Bourjois Blush in Rose Frisson ($5)
  • Essence Powder/blush Brush ($2)
  • Max Factor Lipfinity Colour and Gloss in Radiant Rose (was marked at $3 but I think it was put through as $1!)
  • Essence Metallic Eye Pencil in Heavy Metal and Lilectris ($2 each)
  • Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Easy Going ($2)
Eye products swatched: Essence Metallic Eye Pencil in Heave Metal, Essence Metallic Eye Pencil in Lilectric, Essence Longlasting Eyeliner in Easy Going and Bourjois Eyeshadow in Turquoise Ensoleille

Essence lipsticks swatched: Kiss You, Fifth Avenue and Like a Lady

Lip products swatched (L-R): Ulta3 Lipsticks in Orchid and Silver Pink, Essence XXXL Nudes Lipgloss in Forever Rose, Max Factor Lipfinity Colour and Gloss (Steps 1 and 2) and Covergirl Outlast in 572 Red Affair.
Did you head to this sale over the weekend? What bargains did you pick up?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. wow what great deals!! The Essence lipsticks look gorg <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The essence lipsticks definitely caught my eye too :)

      Delete
    2. I love them - I do find some of them are quite pigmented and others are more sheer which is a bit strange but they feel so nice on the lips!

      Delete