Priceline Bargain Perfume Haul

When I finally got my quarterly Sister Club rewards voucher from Priceline I promised myself it would stay safely in my wallet until I REALLY needed something. That lasted all of about ten seconds when I saw my local priceline was clearing out some old fragrence sets and selling them at half their reduced price!

I couldn't pass these up:


I love having mini bottles of perfume to throw into my handbag and these were on sale for $32 for both - that's crazy! So once my voucher had been taken off I walked away having to only dig around for $18 in the bottom of my bag and they were all mine - I am loving the Vera Wang Glam Princess cosmetic bag that was included as well.

Smiles all around for me that day - nothing like finding an amazing bargain!

Have you found any fantastic beauty bargains recently?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment