Nail of the Day - Orly Hot Shot

So this was the polish I spotted on the fingers of Zoe Foster and it was so eye catching I had to find out what it was! It was a lovely neon red shade that made her hands look nicely tanned (in the middle of winter). needless to say, I jumped onto ebay and ordered it as soon as she told me what it was. The photo really doesn't capture just how bright it is but I am in love with it and have been rocking it on my toenails also for the last few weeks. So pleased I have found a way to work the neon trend onto my nails without it looking unwearable.


Have you tried out this polish?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I love Orly polishes, such s perfect summer colour too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say I have many Orly colours in my collection but will definately keep an eye out for some more shades - I was really impressed by them!

      Delete