September Bellabox

I was so excited last night to find my Bellabox waiting on my door step when I got home, shipping seemed really fast this month! Here's what was inside:



Bioderma Sebium AKN Purifying Corrective Care
I am yet to try any products from Bioderma but this sounds interesting - it is a moisturising cream that works as a topical treatment on problem skin so will be keen to see how this works.


Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel
The packaging for this is a bit strange, it comes in a snap off sachet so I'm not sure how I will stand it up between uses without it leaking. It promises to purify skin without containing soap or alcohol.


Savoir Faire Concealer Kit
This is such a brilliant way of including a sample of concealer that is suitable for most skin tones. The kit includes 4 shades of concealer and 2 of powder so surely I can make it match my skin seamlessly!


You, Me and Everybory Sumptious Skin Mousse
This sounds like a great treat for tired, stressed-out skin and is able to be used on the face or body. I can't say I've ever really used a moisturiser in a mousse formula so I'm really looking foward to playing around with this!


Uhaircare Style Beehold
This styling product has a multitude of uses, from taming curls to fighting frizz so will be keen to see what sort of hold it has. 


Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
This was easily my favourite product this month. Before I started getting samples of Benefit's skincare range in Bellabox I had really only thought of them as a cosmetic brand but I was so impressed with their Total Moisture cream that I am hoping to pick up a full size while I'm away. This mini eye cream will be perfect for taking travelling with me - I really need to make more of a point of applying an eye crean daily as I do tend to get a bit slack with it when I'm in a rush.

Did you get Bellabox this month? What was your favourite product?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I missed out on the Benefit, but got a Lancome sample instead. I LOVE the mousse moisturiser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still to try the mousse out, is it really a mousse consistency?

      Delete