November Bellabox

I can't believe we're nearly at the end of November - scary that Christmas is so close now! My Bellabox finally arrived (is it strange that I know what time of the month it is by when my beauty boxes arrive???) and once again I was pretty happy with what was included.



Bloom Liquid Eyeliner in Lucky Star
This Bellabox gave me a really good variety of skincare/nail/cosmetic items and my only complaint would be that I already have one of these glitter eyeliners from an earlier beauty box and I've never used it as I can't say I'm a big fan of glitter cosmetics.


Bioderma Sebium H2O Cleansing Water
This is a one step cleanser. I wasn't much of a fan of the other Bioderma products I have tried, they just seem to be a bit expensive for what I feel are average products but maybe this will change my mind!


4me Nail Polish Remover Wipes
I'm really hoping these are good as they are such a great idea for travel but I was really disappointed with the ones I tried from Australis a while back (very oily and just smeared nail polish everywhere rather than removing it).


organicspa Face Exfoliant
I am such a fan of organic products so I was very happy to see this little beauty included. I love using the occasional exfoliant to keep my skin smooth and soft.


Swisse Hand Cream with Nourishing Vitamin D and Pomegranate
I said last month I feel like we've been inundated with hand creams in these beauty boxes and this proves my point once again! That said, I am a fan of Swisse vitamins and was thinking about trying something from their new skincare range so will give this a go anyway, just would prefer something other than a hand cream!


Palmolive Luscious Mango Body Butter Wash
This smells AMAZING! I was contemplating eating it for a while but I decided foaming at the mouth probably wasn't the best look. ;-) I can't wait to use this and hopefully it will make my whole shower smell devine also!


Ocean Essence Nourishing Cherry Face Mask
There is nothing better than relaxing in a warm bath with a face mask. This one says it can be left on overnight so I might try that out provided it doesn't make a big mess of my pillow.

Did you get Bellabox this month? Were you happy with the products that were included?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment