What I took to Hawaii - Toiletries

Following on from yesterday's post I thought I would share with you the toiletry products I packed to take with me when I went away. I tried to take a whole lot of travel and sample sized products as I knew I would be buying a bit over there and didn't want to have to cart a whole lot of half empty products home again. I used a pretty floral bag I have had for a while now that I got as part of a Clinique GWP. I like these style of bags as they fit so much and the handle on top makes it so easy to carry everything in and out of hotel bathrooms.


Dove Body Silk Body Moisturiser
I always make sure I slather on a thick layer of moisturiser when I've been at the beach all day. I tan quite easily but my skin gets very dry so a nice thick moisturiser is a must have to keep my skin soft and my tan from peeling.

Matrix Biolange Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner
This is the shampoo and conditioner they use at my hair salon and they were kind enough to give me a few travel sized samples a little while ago. Since I'm planning on throwing out the shampoos and conditioners I use up I thought it was a great way to use up some of the bottles I had lying around.

John Frida Frizz Ease Smooth Start Shampoo and Conditioner
Another sample set to see me through!

Schick Hydro Silk Razor
This is handy as it has the shaving gel built in to the razor. I've found these don't last too long but are good for a few uses over a short period of time before the gel gets used up. Even then you can keep using the razor

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner
You can never have to much shampoo and conditioner!

A'kin Cellular Radiance Serum
This is another travel size bottle, I thought this would be great for trying to get some of the moisture back into my skin after days out in the dehydrating sun.

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Cream
My go-to nightly moisturiser and I'm noticing that it is definately making my skintone more ever when I use it. So sad they have now changed the formula of this (it's horrible and sticky) so will be a sad day when I finish up the last pot of this one!

Colgate Plax Ice Mouthwash
Perfect travel sized mouthwash to take away.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild
Normally I use this in the Oily formulation but the last time I was at a Clinique counter the lady suggested trying this along with my normal routine instead so I'm trying it out.

The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Shower Gel
Another travel sized product I have had sitting around for a while, this smells so good!

Colgate Fresh Mint Toothpaste
I saw this mini size at the shops and I had to pick it up for my travel kit - products in mini form are always so much cuter don't you think? ;-)

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
I've actually filled up this travel bottle so many times!

Clinique All About Eyes Makeup Remover
This also get's filled up and reused every time I need a small suply to take along with me.

Evo The Therapist Shampoo and Conditioner
Yep, some more. The boyfriend loved the witty descriptions on these bottles.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in Medium
Since I was hoping to give my skin a bit of a chance to breath I thought this would be perfect for giving me a light coverage and some sun protection without clogging up my skin.

Dove Go Fresh Deodourant
I love anything with a fruity scent like this, so refreshing!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
I haven't been a big fan of this in the past but I thought I'd throw it in if I wanted a lighter night moisturiser.

Garnier Fructis Extra Strong Hairspray
My go-to holiday hair is just a loose bun so this and a ton of bobby pins keep all the little flyaways at bay!

Davroe Moisture Senses Argan Oil
Sadly my Dove Nourishing Oil is almost out so it stayed at home and I brought this instead. It still works nicely but Dove is still at the top of my list for hair oils.

Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
I love the scent of this and it feels so cooling on my eye area.

Tweezerman Tweezers
I have no idea why but these tweezers work like nothing else and haven't lost their grip even though I've used them for years.

Clarisonic Mia
This arrived about two days before I left so stay tuned for my thoughts.

Shower cap and exfoliating glove
Not very interesting but necessary all the same.

Looking at it all I can't believe how much I packed! Haha... I'm a very "prepare for anything" type of packer so my luggage is always so heavy!

Do you pack lots when you travel or are you more of a minimalist?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!



2 comments:

  1. I pack lots even when I'm meant to be travelling "light". Would love to hear your thoughts on the Clarisonic Mia, it's my all time favourite skin care product. I think I'd die if I didn't have it - I once stopped using it for a few days and resulted in little bumpy pimples erupting all over my face... ok maybe not all over, but enough for me to freak out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely plan on doing some posts about it as I use it over time - intro post coming soon but I am loving it! Caused a few breakouts to begin with but my skin is so much nicer now... Can't believe I went without it for so long!

      Delete