January Empties

January has absolutely flow by so I'm finding it hard to believe it's time for another empties post again (although I'm pretty sure I feel this way most months)!

Here's what was in my bin at the end of January:


Biosilk Silk Therapy Hair Serum
My hairdresser has been using this product on my hair for years and I love the way it leaves my hair extra smooth and soft, particularly after blowdrying. I have used this same bottle on and off for about 2 years and a little bit of product goes such a long way. Will definately be repurchasing this once I have used up a few more of the hair products I seem to have been accumulating!

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula
Another item I repurchase on a regular basis, this just melts into the skin and leaves it smooth and soft. I know some people prefer the unscented version but the chocolate smell is my favourite and makes me feel all the more indulgent when I am using this.

Palmolive Men Rapid Shave Foam in Ocean Breeze
Summer means I have been going through this more quickly than in the colder months. Although designed for men, it's much cheaper than the women's varieties and the scent is quite a unisex smell.

Clinique Liquid Soap in Oily
Another beauty staple for me, this works with my Clarifying Lotion to keep my skin from getting oily throughout the day.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Protecting Berry
My favourite range of lip balms, this was a limited edition last year but I'm hoping they bring them back as it is the only one so far to have an SPF included.

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
I have had this sitting in my collection for a little while but was inspired to pull it back out and pop in into my handbag for touch ups. The compact little tube and sponge applicator make it nice and easy to apply during the day if my dark circles are starting to become more noticable. My only complaint is that a bit of the liquid leaked underneath the wind up mechanism so it meant no more would come out after a while even though there was still some product inside. I plan on repurchasing this for my handbag again very shortly as it gave me great coverage without sitting in the fine lines under my eyes.

Bioderma Sebium H2O Toner
I am trying to use up some of the (millions of) skincare samples I have tucked away in drawers. This worked well to remove the last traces of makeup but didn't keep my skin from getting oily as well as my Clinique toner.

Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss in Me and My Ice Cream
I have recently fallen head over heels in love with Essence products! This lip gloss is the most adorable shade of pink and goes on nice and thickly without leaving my lips feeling sticky. Will be picking this up again for sure!

Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner
I was using this while I was away at the beach over Christmas/New Years and it did a great job untangling my messy beach hair and helping to add moisture back in to it.

Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail Cream in Sweet Apple and Grapefruit
This smells divine so I was a bit sad it was such a small sample and got used up so quickly. It was a lighter hand cream but absorbed quickly into my skin and left my hands feeling cooled and refreshed. I probably would pick this up in a full sized tube if I didn't have so many hand creams in my collection already! 

Red Nose Day Lip Balm
I have had this on my desk at work since I purchased it last year. It reminded me on the EOS lip balms in it's shape and the flat bottom meant it sat nicely in front of my computer. I've got no idea who this was made by but I was very impressed with the lip balm itself, it made my lips nice and soft and seemed to take months to use up.

Coles Make Up Remover Pads
Yep, these again - a monthly feature so I'm sure you've seen these in my posts before, love them!

Did you try out any new products during January?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment