March Lust Have It

When this arrived on my doorstep last week I was very excited to see what it would hold - Lust Have It had sent an email to subscribers the week before announcing they were adding new brands and would be increasing their price to $19.95 a month. This didn't bother me too much as I will still be getting it for $14.95 for another few months as an existing subscriber but I was very interested to see what these "new brands" were and whether the new boxes would be even better value for money.

Here's what was inside:








BioElixia Body Shaper Cellulite Contour Creme
This was the biggest full-sized product in the box so of course I grabbed for it first and was even more excited when I realised it was worth $59! I think almost all women suffer from some form of cellulite and so far I've not been able to find any products I have found to make a huge difference. Some seem to make my skin a little more smooth and maybe slightly firmer but fingers crossed this is my magic find!


Ocean Essence Gold Eye Cream
I have a confession to make - I am terrible when it comes to eye creams! I know I should be applying one daily and I have enough of them in my drawers but I always start off with good intentions for a few days before I get too tired/rushed/just plain lazy in my skincare routine and skip this step. This was another full-sized product and I am determined to use it every single night (if not in the morning as well)!


Bioderma Atoderm Cream
This month this was the only sachet which makes me very happy. I haven't been very impressed with the Bioderma cleansers and toners I have tried before but this will still get used up I'm sure...


The Natural Source Camoflage Colour Crayons
We were also lucky enough to get not one but two of these multi-use crayons. There is a huge range of colours offered in these and I think I will find both useful. The colours I received were 038 (a dark berry red) and 044 (a pinky nude). They can be used for both lips and eyes and seemed nice and soft when I swatched them.


DeLorenzo Essential Treatments Equilibrium Treatment Mask
I have quite enjoyed the DeLorenzo products I have tried so was excited to see a hair treatment mask included and even better was that it was a really decent sample that should give me at least two uses.



Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray
At first when I pulled this out of the box I didn't realise what it was but then I got so excited! This is one of those cult products I have heard international bloggers and youtubers rave about for years but wasn't quite convinced to lash out on a large bottle and bother with finding somewhere that would ship it to Australia - very pleased Lust Have It solved that dilemma for me! This is also such a great mini bottle for poping in my purse on a night out. I did trial it out on Saturday night and it did seem to keep my makeup looking fresher throughout the night. Will let you know what I think when I have tested it out some more!

Were you impressed by this month's box? What do you think of the price increase Lust Have It has announced?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment