March Bellabox

I was pleasantly surprised when my Bellabox arrived a little earlier than usual this month! However I just didn't feel it was as great value for money this time around - there were no products that really excited me sadly...

Here's what was included:



Yes to Carrots C Me Shine Lip Gloss in Flirty Pink
This was full sized and while lip gloss is the one thing that always grabs my attention I just feel like it's a fairly ho-hum colour this time around...


Designer Brands Lip Pencil in 630 Pink
I don't tend to use lipliners very often so I don't think this was the most useful product they could have included.


Suigo Ultimate Control Shampoo and Conditioner
I haven't come across this brand before but they are nice sized samples of both so it will give me a good chance to try them out for a few washes. They are intended for brittle, weak hair (that's me!) and contain "raw materials native to Japan".


Ocean Essence Summer Breeze Shower Gel
This smells quite pleasant and is a great size for my gym bag so will let you know how this one goes!

 

Swisse Active Energy Bars
Whilst I love working out and eating healthy foods I'm generally not a big fan of packaged protein bars as they tend to be full of sugar and preservatives and I try to keep to more natural foods and protein sources. These looked interesting though so will keep it in my desk drawer for when I'm so busy I can't get out of the office at lunch as sometimes happens!

Were you happy with what was in your Bellabox this month?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. I would be interested to know how you go with the shampoo and conditioner they sound interesting :o)

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete