Nail of the Day - OPI Anti-Bleak from the Mariah Carey Collection

When I saw that OPI had released a Mariah Carey collection I had to pick up at least one colour to try out! This collection features the new OPI Liquid Sand finish but the colour that caught my eye was Anti-Bleak (a pretty deep plum purple). I loved how opaque this was after just two coats and with my OPI topcoat this lasted all week without chipping too!


Have you tried any of the shades from this collection?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade! Perfect for the cooler months.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shade! I love love love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous, can see this getting quite a bit of use! :-)

      Delete