Priceline 40% off Haul #2

So since this sale went for two days my sister convinced me to come back to our closest Priceline while she picked up a few things - whoops! I managed to find a few more bargains to add to the collection:


Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish in Impeccable Greys ($3.57)
I have been on a bit of a search for the perfect grey polish now the weather is getting a bit cooler. They're great for winter as they're not quite as harsh against my pale winter skin as a black would be.

Revlon Top Speen Nail Polish in Black Star ($3.60)
This is another 'almost black' shade. It's not a solid creme finish, rather a shimmery one so again isn't quite as harsh as a pure black.

Revlon Colour Burst Lipstick in Blush ($6)
I love the creamy texture of these lipsticks and have collected quite a few from the range, this looked like a pretty peachy nude so decided to add it to the collection!


Loreal Shine Caresse Lipstick in Marilyn ($14.37)
After wearing my other Shine Caresse lipstick in Romy all day I decided I loved the formulation so much I would get another shade. Marilyn was a pretty mid pink so I'm excited to use this as well.


Essence Stay With Me Lasting Lip Glosses in Candy Bar and Kis, Kiss, Kiss ($2.10)
Since I have almost all the paler shaded in this range I thought I would try out the bolder red and coral as well. I am interested to see how the colours look on the lips (they certainly seem pigmented enough on my hand) and hopefully they last well as I would much prefer a gloss to a lipstick for an everyday bright lip.


Revlon Colour Burst Lipgloss in Coral Reef ($1.80)
Crazy price right? I have one of these already but they were in a clearance bin so with the discount taken on top of their sale price I couldn't pass this up. The colour is much more wearable than it looks in the tube which makes it a great colour to have in my bag to wear on top of  a lipstick or on it's own.

I also just received my Priceline Sister Club voucher this week, any new suggestions for what I should use it for? I've been hanging out for Maybelline to bring out some more colours in the Colour Tattoo Eye Shadows but sadly they seem to only be released in the US. :-(

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

5 comments:

  1. I have the Coral Reef lipgloss and I love it!
    Lovely haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that lipgloss was soooo cheap! Lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh looks great! Good score on the Revlon lipgloss!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Im regretting not taking advantage of this sale, they're beautiful glosses!

    ReplyDelete