I'm back!

Hello lovely readers,

I'm here to apologise for being absent of late - I have had an extremely busy few months with lots of exciting things happening and sadly it has meant all my good intentions to blog regularly have just fallen apart! One of my very best friends got married interstate last weekend and it has been the last in a large run of weddings almost every weekend for a while there (as well as being a bridesmaid twice this year already – whew)! It’s been so much fun organising hen’s nights and kitchen teas as well as the weddings themselves but it’s certainly consumed most of my time! :-)

As well as wedding season, I have been quite busy working on my fitness and overall health (I’ve attended bootcamp 6 days a week since the start of the year and I am LOVING it!) as well as trying to slowly set up my own freelance business. I work as a graphic designer by day and have been asked by so many friends and family to create invites etc that I’ve decided it’s something I want to go into more on the side and trying to get everything set up to do that properly means I seem to have a never ending to-do list at the minute!

I’ve missed blogging though and will be back with a vengeance now! Hope you are all well and not struggling too much with all these freezing mornings, would love any suggestions for posts you would want to see or products you would like reviewed – I have a bit of a plan in place but would love suggestions!

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

And yes, the flowers were delicious! ;-) I may post some more photos at a later stage when we get the professional ones back, they were beautiful and I'm so excited to see them...


0 comments:

Post a Comment