Back to MAC (again)!

I feel like I must be going through my MAC products so quickly - every few months I seem to be making a trip to my local MAC counter to trade in my empties for another lippie! Not that there are any complaints from me at all!

This time around I decided to pick more of a statement colour as I have been playing around with a bold lip more and more these days. I had seen Girl About Town pop up time and time again in other bloggers favourites and I've found on my lips a bold pink seems to be easier to pull off than a red. I really like this paired with a rosy pink blush ao can see this getting plenty of use, particularly as we head into Spring in another month and a bit.


Swatched: Girl About Town
What are your favourite lipstick shades from MAC? I have started a bit of a wishlist so would love to hear suggestions!

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you could take your empty lipsticks back to MAC and trade them in! How awesome :D
    My favourite is Vegas Volt - one of the only MAC lippies I own actually haha! This is such a gorgeous colour though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't collected any MAC empties to trade in. I only own one MAC lipstick so far and it's Pl!ink. I hope to purchase another MAC lipstick once my current one runs out. Might consider Girl About Town!

    ReplyDelete