LUST HAVE IT FAB BOX // JANUARY


If you haven't heard about the Fashion and Beauty box from Lust Have It you need to right now - this little box has been arriving on my doorstep for the last few months and I have been so impressed month after month!
Here's what turned up in January:

Lime Crime Velvetines Pink Velvet Lip Stain
Woah is this a bright pink! Definitely need to be feeling a little brave to be rocking this but I'm super excited about it. Can you believe this is my very first Lime Crime product? I've been eyeing off their lip products for a few months now so was pretty damn excited to see this included.

Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream
I'm rather embarrassed to admit but I have a few tubes of this and I'm yet to give it a try! I do love BB creams so I'm hoping this is a good one but I've got a bit of a collection I'm slowly working my way through so I will get to it, would love to hear your thoughts if you have tried it!

Sunsense Sport Cream SPF 30+
Perfect timing as I just finished up the last of my sunscreen on the weekend! If there's one thing I cannot stand it's a thick heavy sunscreen that just leaves my skin with a white coating, this one looks good so hopefully it's my new summer BFF!

Le Tan in Le Can in Bronze
Le Tan and I are old friends. We spent many nights together at trashy nightclubs when we were eighteen and have many stories to tell (or not)! ;-) It has been a while and I'm glad we have finally been reunited - although these days my fake tanning is not as frequent, this has always been one of my favourite budget buys.

LHI Accessories Gold Love Bracelet
One of my favourite elements of the FaB box is the on-trend accessories they include each month. I don't tend to buy as much in the way of accessories as I once did, so this is a really nice way of adding a few new pieces to my collection. This bracelet is lovely and delicate and I actually really love pairing it with the scripty 'love' bracelet I got in an earlier box.

LHI Accessories Candy Coloured Chandelier Earrings
These earrings are a little brighter and bolder than I would normally wear but I really love them! I'm looking forward to dressing up and taking these out on the town (possibly accompanied by my Le Tan?)!

LHI Accessories Delicate Stacking Rings
The layered ring look is a trend I have been loving so I'm happy to have a few more to throw into the mix.

All in all I was super thrilled with this month's Fashion and Beauty box, did you sign up for this one?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. This box sure looks better than the fab box for this month, I have review here: https://boxaddict98.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete