Nail of the Day - Sinful Colors Thimbleberry



Sinful Colors is a cheap and cheerful (but still good quality) nail polish brand that I have been trying out over the last few months. Their in-store displays are so bright and colourful I've found it almost impossible to resist trying out a new shade when I wander past - oops!

Thimbleberry is a vibrant orange-red that is even brighter in person (sometimes photos just don't seem to do nail polish shades justice)! It's perfect for lazy summer days and goes on really nicely for a budget polish. Two coats is all that's needed for a perfect glossy finish and I'm out the door.

At $4.95 (even less on sale or at Kmart), I can change up my colour whenever I feel like it and my wallet won't even notice anything is missing!

Have you got a favourite shade from Sinful Colors?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment