Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion






I have to admit I was a little slow to climb up onto the bandwagon that is this amazing little gem. I saw plenty of bloggers raving about how fab it was, but I just wasn’t convinced that something quickly applied and washed off could give me the same level of moisture as a lotion left to soak in. Boy was I wrong (and I am totally fine with that… but just this once)!
Lately I have been trying to step it up (pun totally intended) in the fitness arena and have been working out, and showering in a mad hurry, twice a day. This tends to leave my poor skin super dried out and with warmer weather my pins were desperately crying out for some TLC. Enter Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion (there is one for normal skin but I opted for the more industrial strength version for dry skin). This stuff is every bit as amazing as it was made out to be – it glides over wet skin with ease, after just a few seconds can be washed off and you’re ready to get on with all the million other things you need to do.

The first time I gave it a whirl I didn’t really notice my skin feeling much different after washing it off in the shower but once I had dried off my skin felt just as if I had spent 15 minutes carefully applying my moisturiser – what a brilliant time saver! Initially I was squirting it into my hand and rubbing it all over like any other body lotion but I found I was going through it quite quickly so have refined my method; I now use my shower gel on a shower puff  and then rinse it and use it to apply the lotion. This leaves me time to spend an extra few minutes with Karl Stefanovic (because who doesn’t want to start their mornings with him?) and eating my brekky before I dash out the front door to work.

My only gripe? Having it in a bottle you need to squeeze with wet hands and water running everywhere means I manage to drop it on the floor of the shower almost daily – would love to see a pump pack version of this!

Have you tried these in-shower lotions?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. I never quite understood how it works. Thanks for the review! Haven't tried it. So far I've been really fast with my after-shower moisturising (probably because I'm just a tiny person).

    ReplyDelete